Mon Chéri Cruise 5 Star: Unique 2 Days Halong Bay & Cat Ba
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the comfortableness of luxurious limousine transfer from Hanoi to the pier and return
- Visit two beautiful bays in one trip including Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba (both belong to Halong Popularity)
- Activities such as kayaking, rowing a bamboo boat, swimming, a sunset party, tai-chi lesson, cooking class and squid fishing
- Enjoy a large room with a private balcony - a Balcony Ocean Suite
- Visit Dark and Bright Cave by kayak or bamboo boat
- Trek to Trung Trang Cave in Cat Ba island
- Enjoy luxurious facilities and gym room for free
- Experience tour of Hospital Cave in Cat Ba island
- Kayak through karst mountain, dark and bright cave
DescriptionDay 1: Start with a luxury limousine transfer pick-up from your hotel in the Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi from 9:00AM to 9:30AM and head to the cruise harbor. 12:30PM: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. The cruise will sail whilst you have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant, enjoying the beauty of the canals on the way to Halong Bay. 3:00PM: Arrive at the Light and Dark Caves, where you can kayak or enjoy a bamboo boat ride. Return to Mon Chéri Cruises and swim near the ship. 5:30PM: Return to the cruise where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party. Take part in a cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine. 7:00PM: A great dining experience awaits you. 8:30PM-0:00AM: Learn how to fish for squid or relax in your room. Stay overnight on board. Day 2: Wake up early in the morning for the sunset and join the Tai Chi class at 6:00AM, then enjoy a buffet breakfast. 9:30AM: Check out of your cabin and visit Cat Ba island. Visit Hospital Cave in Cat Ba, an interesting place to savor the history of Vietnam during the resistance war against America. 10:30AM: Return to the boat. Have lunch while the boat sails back to harbor. 12:00PM: Check out of the boat and return to port. Get on the luxury limousine transfer and return to Hanoi. 2:30PM: Arrive at Hanoi where the trip ends.
IncludesLuxurious limousine transfers from Hanoi to the boat and return 1 night on a luxury 5 star Mon Chéri Cruise 2 days/1 night program visiting Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island Welcome drink with warm/ cold towel Entrance fees and sightseeing fees In-house English-speaking guide Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin with an ocean suite balcony All meals on-board including 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast Tai-chi session Bamboo boat trip Kayaking/ bamboo boat trip Cooking demonstration Night squid fishing Free Wi-Fi Gym facilities Taxes, service charges and travel insurance Compulsory surcharge for Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year Eve (31 December): USD 50/ adult, USD25/ child Tipping and gratuities for the driver, guide and crew Beauty spa and massage services Other beverages, tips and personal expenses All other services not stated in the inclusions
- Please note, cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide passport details including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date to the local tour provider. The local tour provider will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- The cruise can cater for food restriction. If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local tour provider in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Travel documents are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as a passport and visa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500