My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour with Homestay13 Reviews
Enjoy a trek in the Muong Hoa Valley, Sapa. Spend the night at a homestay run by a local family for a unique cultural experience.
- Travel in comfort with transport to and from Hanoi
- Stay with a local family
- Learn about the culture of the Dzay people
DescriptionDay 1: After getting picked up by your guide in Hanoi Old Quarter, board your tour bus and begin the journey to Sapa, stopping for regular breaks along the way. Arrive in Sapa just in time for lunch at a local restaurant to prepare for your first hike. After lunch, begin your hike to Y Linh Lo. Trek downhill through the Muong Hoa Valley, passing by rice paddies and small hamlets where you will learn more about the life of local tribes. Continue trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village, a place settled by the Dzay people and is commonly considered to be the most beautiful in the area. Whilst in Lao Chai village, you will also be able to exchange communication with the local villagers. overnight with a local family of the Dzay people in Ta Van. Stay with your family overnight for an evening of rest and relaxation. Day 2: Commence your day of adventure with a nourishing breakfast prepared by the family you are staying with before setting off on your trek. The trekking distance for this part of the tour is 4 kms and lasts 2-hours. Start your scenic trek to the rice paddies, where upon arrival you will have a fantastic opportunity to take some unique holiday photos of the surrounding landscapes. Enjoy a walk through a bamboo forest and stop to have a panoramic view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of the red Dzao People. Continue on your trek through the Ciang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road, from here, a bus will pick you up to head back into Sapa town. Upon your arrival in Sapa Town, you can shower in your hotel, check out, have a bite to eat, or relax until all group members are ready to depart. Board your bus back to Hanoi, with two comfort breaks along the way, and be dropped off on Tran Quang Khai street.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Return Transportation in an air-conditioned bus Bottled water. Meals as mentioned (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner) English-speaking tour leader/guide Single basic bed with a mosquito net at a homestay Public bathroom with hot water at the homestay
- Pickup is only available from hotels in the Hoan Kiem district.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, changing tide levels and/or operating conditions.
- Please note, that homestays have only basic and simple facilities.
- Please wear warm clothes: a warm jacket, scarf, and a hat.
- The weather in Sapa can be very unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March and can be foggy from December to March.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility and children under 6.
- Please bring cash in in Vietnam Dong as the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well; US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,574,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today