My Guide Website?
Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group174 Reviews
Experience life in the Mekong Delta on a small group tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel down the narrow canals by rowing boat and get the chance to sample fresh fruits and the local coconut candy.
- Explore the typical stilt houses and fishing villages of the Mekong Delta
- Glide past the delta islands of Phoenix, Unicorn, Tortoise and Dragon
- Walk along a village path through the tropical forest
- Learn how the local coconut candy is made
DescriptionAfter pick-up from your hotel at 07:30, depart Ho Chi Minh City and journey to Vinh Trang pagoda, one of the largest in the Mekong Delta. Admire its ornate facade and large Buddha statue. Then, cruise along the Tien River to experience life in the Mekong Delta up close. Pass by 4 small islands - Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Tortoise Island - see lush tropical trees and the typical stilt houses of the fishing villages as you make your way through the narrow canals by rowing boat. Stop for lunch in an orchard garden and then learn how to make coconut candy. Sample sweet pieces of the candy and buy some of your favorites to take home. Savor a snack of fresh fruits and honey tea as locals entertain you with Vietnamese traditional folk music. Return to the minibus for the drive back to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at approximately 17:00.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Boat trip Entrance fee Lunch of local specialties Fruit and honey tea Bottle of mineral water Hotel pick-up and drop off for the centrally hotel in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh và Ký Con
- Due to the active nature of the tour, it is not suitable for guests who are mobility restricted or suffer from heart conditions The Pagoda has a strict dress code and your shoulders and knees must be covered Due to traffic regulations, hotels/accommodation located in alleys will not be included in the pickup service The return drop-off time is subject to traffic conditions