My Guide Website?
Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group381 Reviews
Experience life in the Mekong Delta on a small group tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel down the narrow canals by rowing boat and get the chance to sample fresh fruits and the local coconut candy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Mekong Delta & Vinh Trang Pagoda Tour
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Cultural Exchange Tour with Homestay
- Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Hoi An Day Trip
- Can Gio: Discovery Vam Sat EcoPark - Can Gio Island Day Trip
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch
- Explore the typical stilt houses and fishing villages of the Mekong Delta
- Glide past the delta islands of Phoenix, Unicorn, Tortoise and Dragon
- Walk along a village path through the tropical forest
- Learn how the local coconut candy is made
DescriptionAfter pick-up from your hotel at 07:30, depart Ho Chi Minh City and journey to Vinh Trang pagoda, one of the largest in the Mekong Delta. Admire its ornate facade and large Buddha statue. Then, cruise along the Tien River to experience life in the Mekong Delta up close. Pass by 4 small islands - Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Tortoise Island - see lush tropical trees and the typical stilt houses of the fishing villages as you make your way through the narrow canals by rowing boat. Stop for lunch in an orchard garden and then learn how to make coconut candy. Sample sweet pieces of the candy and buy some of your favorites to take home. Savor a snack of fresh fruits and honey tea as locals entertain you with Vietnamese traditional folk music. Return to the minibus for the drive back to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at approximately 17:00.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at central hotels in District 1 (excluding Đa Kao Ward and Tan Dinh Ward) Guide Boat trip Entrance fee Lunch of local specialties Fruit and honey tea Bottle of mineral water
- Due to the active nature of the tour, it is not suitable for guests who are mobility restricted or suffer from heart conditions The Pagoda has a strict dress code and your shoulders and knees must be covered Due to traffic regulations, hotels/accommodation located in alleys will not be included in the pickup service The return drop-off time is subject to traffic conditions