My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Hoi An Day Trip85 Reviews
Discover the Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, Coconut Jungle, and Hoi An's old town on a day tour. Enjoy a basket boat ride, taste local cuisine at lunch and dinner, and explore the Hoi An night market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy sea views from Son Tra Peninsula, Lady Buddha, and Marble Mountains
- Discover the Linh Ung pagoda, home to a 220-foot statue of Lady Buddha
- Visit Cam Thanh Coconut Jungle to enjoy basket boat rowing and meet locals
- Explore the UNESCO heritage site of Old Town Hoi An and its night market
- Savor 2 local meals, and ride a boat to release flower lanterns in the water
DescriptionJoin this tour to visit the Linh Ung Pagoda and Old Town Hoi An. Visit Lady Buddha, the Marble Mountains, and the Cam Thanh Coconut Jungle. Start your tour with pickup at your hotel or at the specified meeting point. First, stop at Son Tra Peninsula national park and admire its views of the sea. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda, home to the tallest statue of the Goddess of Mercy in Southeast Asia. Admire the caves of Buddhist pagodas of the Marble Mountains. Visit the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc and enjoy local cuisine at a restaurant. Explore the peaceful Cam Thanh Coconut Jungle and go round net and cast net fishing and basket boat rowing. Visit Old Town Hoi An to discover Phuc Kien Pagoda, the Old House of Phung Hung, and the Japanese Bridge. Shop at the Hoi An Central Market, Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant, Enjoy your time with the boat ride on Hoai River and release the flower lanterns to pray for good luck for you and your family. You will immerse yourself in the fanciful space of the lantern street. Free your time with the night market and enjoy the shimmering space of Hoi An .
IncludesTransportation Guide Lunch and dinner Entry fees for the Marble Mountains, Coconut Jungle, and Hoi An city Basket boat ride Mineral water
- This tour will take place rain or shine You will climb 146 steps to the first stop and 135 steps to the seconds stop ( the caves )