My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking79 Reviews
Discover the valley of Muong Hoa on this 2-day tour of Sa Pa from Hanoi. Get comfortable with a homestay in Ta Van Village and trek through the mountains with the ethnic people of Hmong, Zday.
- Explore the Sa Pa Valley with English-speaking guides
- Admire the traditional costumes of the ethnic peoples
- Trek through the lush green rice paddies and terraces
- Experience life in the mountains and spend the night at a homestay
DescriptionReconnect with a more simple way of life on an amazing 2-day tour of Sa Pa from Hanoi. Spend the night at a homestay of the ethnic minority people and learn more about their way of life in the mountains. Day 1: In the morning hop on the bus departing for Sapa via Lao Cai. Continue to Sa Pa and see the colorful costumes of the Hmong, Dzao and Tay people. The representative in Sapa will welcome you at the bus stop and take you to the hotel to relax, and enjoy a lunch of local dishes in Sapa town. Trek through the rice terraces and along the Muong Hoa Stream. Arrive in the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai surrounded by Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Continue to the ethnic village of Ta Van to check into your homestay and get to know the family. Day 2: Enjoy breakfast prepared by the family before your morning trek through the rice paddies and bamboo forest. Get a panoramic view of Giang Ta Chai village before crossing the Giang Ta Chai Bridge, where a bus will take you back to Sa Pa for lunch and a shower before the return trip to Hanoi. The bus stops at the meeting point from there you get to your hotel by yourself.
IncludesRound-trip bus ticket between Hanoi and Sapa English-speaking guide in Sapa Homestay accommodation in Tavan village (single mattress) with clean water, fresh food 2 Lunches 1 Dinner 1 Breakfast
- The 9-kilometer trek is not recommended for senior citizens
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not take part on this tour
- The homestay is basic with simple facilities
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf, hat and a cap
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sunscren and insect repellent are also necessary
- It can be foggy in Sa Pa from December through March
- Bring cash in the local currency (Vietnamese Dong) as the banking system in Sa Pa can be unreliable. US Dollars, Euros and Australia Dollars are accepted
- Although there are some pharmacies in Sa Pa, you should bring any medicines with you