My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Am Phu Cave Tour644 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day tour to Lady Buddha, Monkey Mountain, Marble Mountain, and Am Phu Cave with a small group from Da Nang.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the giant statue of Lady Buddha at Monkey Mountains
- Admire a scenic view overlooking the Son Tra peninsula and bay
- Visit Marble Moutains - the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels
- Discover Am Phu Cave - the Hell Cave is the longest and most mysterious
- Local stone factories & enjoy a lunch of authentic local cuisine( Morning tour)
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An, visit the Son Tra Mountain, also known as Monkey Mountain, to gain insight into Vietnam's rich history of Buddhism and Hinduism. Then, visit the Lady Buddha statue, the tallest Buddhist statue in Vietnam, reaching a height of 220 feet (67 meters). Next, visit local stone factories and sculpture shops, before visiting Marble Mountain. Visit the Âm Phủ cave, to take a walk through a re-creation of Buddhist hell. At midday enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with authentic Vietnamese dishes. You'll be transferred back to your hotel around 1:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned van Entrance fee for Marble Mountains and Am Phu Cave English-speaking guide Local lunch (if shared morning tour selected) Bottle of water
- There are 146 steps up from the foot of Marble Mountain to the first stop (Xa Loi Tower) and then 136 steps up to the second stop (the cave system) You can use the elevator for the first 146 steps (at your own expense) This tour will take place rain or shine