My Guide Website?
From HCM: Mekong Delta & Cai Rang Floating Market 2-Day Tour311 Reviews
Discover Cai Rang, the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta. Learn how to make sweets from locals, try traditional foods, and visit a rice husking mill on this 2-day tour from Ho Chi Minh city.
- Learn about the local cultures of the Mekong Delta region
- See the lively bartering at the Cai Rang Floating Market
- Paddle along the small canals to see the locals going about their day
- Stay overnight in Mekong Delta so that you can experience the nightlife activities of the locals
DescriptionGet picked up at your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City and head to My Tho by bus. Your onboard tour guide will tell you everything about the culture of the locals while you can sit back, relax and enjoy the landscapes and scenery of green rice fields. Stop at the Vinh Trang pagoda on the way. Continue to My Tho and take a boat trip along the Mekong River. During the cruise, see fish cages and floating houses. The boat will take you to a small canal, where you can escape the busy town. The cruise through the coconut trees-lined canal will take you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. Disembark and explore the village on foot. Visit local families and learn how to make sweets at a candy shop. You can enjoy fruits, honey tea and wine while listening to traditional music. Discover varieties of fruits, flowers, trees, and native houses. Enjoy a traditional lunch. Next, travel by ferry and bus to Can Tho, the heart of the Mekong Delta. Stay overnight in the hotel. The next day, after breakfast, take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river. Proceed to visit the Cai Răng floating market, which is the liveliest in the whole region. Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals. Next, you will roam through the village, see fruit gardens and visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles-making shop. Then, head back to the riverside for lunch before traveling back to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive in the afternoon with unforgettable memories.
IncludesAir-conditioned van/bus Motorboat trip Small rowboat English-speaking tour guide All entry fees Meals including 2 lunches, and 1 breakfast at the hotel 1 night hotel stay at a 3-star hotel Hotel pickup and drop-off within District 1
- A supplemental fee is applied for those who book an odd number of guests (such as 3, 5, or 7) to book a single room. The supplement for the 3-star hotel is 20 USD
- It is possible to upgrade to a 5-star hotel and if you would like to do this, please contact the activity provider after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From ₫3,514,300₫3,162,800Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today