My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour6180 Reviews
Discover Cu Chi Tunnels with an informative tour guide. Go underground to explore the tunnel system, walk around the forest, and try your hand at the shooting range.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- From Hue: Vietnam's DMZ Full-Day Group or Private Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch
- Journey back in time and discover the tunnels' war time significance
- Enjoy the peaceful green scenery as you travel to the tunnels
- Crawl distances through the tunnels that were used by the guerrilla fighters
- Try your hand at the shooting range with an AK-47
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
DescriptionVisit the Cu Chi Tunnels on a guided tour from Ho Chi Minh city. Step back in time as you learn about how this vast underground network was used in the Vietnam war. Depart from Ho Chi Minh City for Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers outside the city. Soak up the rural rice paddy scenery and sights of ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of the road. After 1.5 hours ride. We arrive at the tunnels where you will: watch a short documentary film that takes you to the past with an introduction of the Cu Chi Tunnels - crawl distances through the tunnels that were used by the guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War. You may see a kitchen, living quarters, and a meeting room on the way. Learn about how different types of traps were created and set up. Visit the weapons room and learn how the ingenious Viet Cong soldiers made them. Imagine the state of this peaceful district back when it was a 'Free Target Zone' and suffered great destruction and damage due to bombing. See the remnants in Cu Chi that are evidence of the fierce battle that once took place here. Get a chance to fire an AK-47. At the end of the tour, hop back on the bus for the journey back to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive approximately at 3:00PM for the morning tour and 6:55PM for the afternoon tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at the center of District 1 Air-conditioned transportation Tour guide Entry tickets Bottled water and tapioca Lunch (if VIP option selected)
- Post-Morning Tour, visit a nearby restaurant for restroom, feel free to enjoy a light lunch on your own. Depending on the traffic, the morning tour typically ends at around 3:00PM and the afternoon tour ends at around 7:00PM. Pickup is not offered from Tan Dinh and Dakao Ward.