My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Tam Coc, Hoa Lu & Mua Caves Full-Day Trip859 Reviews
Join a unique rowing boat trip to visit three caves, have a Vietnamese lunch and bike to traditional villages. Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital, Mua Cave, and enjoy panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc
- Visit traditional villages and Tam Coc town
- Tuck into lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
DescriptionTravel by air-conditioned bus from Hanoi to Tam Coc and ride a Sampan boat to impressive caves. Experience local life as you cycle through picturesque villages, explore ancient temples, and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch. Start your tour early with pickup at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Hop into the luxury van to visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit Dinh king Temple and Le king Temple from the 10th century, and hear about the heroic histories of the two Kings during the Chinese Wars. At midday, sit down for lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant. Continue to Tam Coc and take the sampan go (traditional river boat) along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc's three caves. Head back to Tam Coc wharf, take your bicycle, and cycle around traditional villages and Tam Coc town. Visit Mua cave, which attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps to see all the way to Tam Coc, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. In the evening, return Ha Noi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Boat trip to Tam Coc Entrance fees as per the itinerary Live guide Lunch 2 bottles of mineral water per person 1 traditional hat Biking visit to villages and Tam Coc town Bike rental
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
- Please note, wearing shorts into the temple is not allowed