My Guide Website?
Mekong Delta tour to Cai Be – Tan Phong Island full day29 Reviews
Experience the local life on the Mekong Delta, approaching features of the typical, traditional Vietnamese architectural styles from an ancient house. , cycle along the banks of the canals, and more
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- From Hue: Vietnam's DMZ Full-Day Group or Private Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch
- Learn about local life on the Mekong Delta.
- Marvel at the traditional architectural features of ancient houses in Vietnam.
- Meet a local family business making coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn.
- Taste fresh fruits while listening to southern Vietnamese folk music.
Description07:30 AM: Depart for Cai Be by bus/van via Trung Luong Expressway. Upon your arrival in Cai Be, you will be afforded the opportunity to gain insights into the local trading practices, which have undergone significant transformation in response to the advent of modern society. This transformation is characterized by an increased reliance on land-based transportation and the implementation of advanced agricultural techniques that are now prevalent. In this locale, you will have the chance to observe the remarkable diversity of the region and the abundant fertility of the orchard gardens, which have earned it the distinction of being the preeminent source of fruit in the lower reaches of the Mekong River. Ramble in small villages where you will uncover the beauty of an ancient house and learn about the indigenous culture. Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals make coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel the slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people. Paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind, and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta. Additionally, after arrival on Tan Phong Island, immerse yourself in nature's tranquility. At lunchtime, you not only enjoy luscious food but also get closer to the locals as it is a chance to learn how to prepare Vietnamese specialties. The meal is cooked on your own and served in the heart of the local garden. Cycle on the village path through orchards. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong Delta. Visit Ba Kiệt’s ancient house. Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. End your trip.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels on selected streets within District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City (excluding Đa Kao Ward and Tan Dinh Ward, District 1). English-speaking guide. Mineral water (1 bottle). Shared boat rides. Entrance fees. Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. Use of a bicycle.
- This tour is not available for the handicapped and those with heart problems
- Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum of 25 participants per group