Events in Vietnam
Interestingly, with the impact of Western culture, particularly in big cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam has been hosting an increasing number of musical activities and art festivals. They have a unique combination of the Eastern heritage and Western twist that you can find nowhere else.Vietnam has a long tradition for various festivals and events on the national and regional scale throughout the year. Either to maintain ancient traditions, to honor dead heroes of the country, to celebrate the harvesting season or simply to entertain the communities, there is a wide range of interesting activities that you can participate in and discover. Most festivals take place according to the Vietnamese lunar calendar.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- From Hue: Vietnam's DMZ Full-Day Group or Private Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch