Halong Bay Full Day with Luxury WonderBay Cruises from Hanoi
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise among the islets and karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay
- Benefit from the comforts and amenities of Ha Long Bay's most refined boat
- Visit the stunning cave of Thien Cung Grotto
Description8:45 - 9:15 AM: Your Limousine bus and guide will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation and follow the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stopping for a rest on the way. 12:15 PM: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, be welcomed aboard, and given a safety briefing. You will be taken on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is renowned for its striking views. You will pass uninhabited islets and outcrops that have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoying a mouth-watering Vietnamese lunch on board. 1:45 PM: Arrive at Bo Hon archipelago. You will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with various shapes, before riding a kayak or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. You will visit Titov Island with its sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with a beautiful backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the paradise-like bay. 4:30 PM: Return to the local supplier's base for afternoon tea before cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There will be a lot of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music. Enjoy a fun group touring experience among world iconic natural scenery. 5:45 PM: Disembark for going back on the new highway to Hanoi. 8:45 PM: Drop-off at your hotel/accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Limousine bus transfer from hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new highway English-speaking guide Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person Welcome drink on board the boat Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes) Afternoon tea with cakes All entrances fees Safety equipment on the boat Beverages Bamboo boat trip or kayaking Travel insurance, tax and service charges Tips for your guide Personal expenses Pickup and drop-off at hotels outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas will be provided
- Kayaking/Bamboo boat is offered free to customers from now until June 30, 2019
- Please bring sunglasses, sun cream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- A doctor and pharmacy will not be available on-board the boat
- The estimated time of arrival back in Hanoi at the end of the tour will be around 8:45 PM to 9:15 PM. If you need to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact your guide to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Cash will be needed to pay for personal expenses on the boat such as drinks and extra food
- Please bring a valid passport with any necessary visa requirements
- From December through March, you are advised to bring warm clothes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............