My Guide Website?
Sapa: Sunworld Fansipan Legend Ticket
Enjoy the magnificent views of the mountainous northwestern part of Vietnam where you can find Muong Hoa Valley, Hoang Lien National Park, and Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range
- Take a scenic cable car ride up 3,143 meters above sea level to the peak of Fansipan Mountain
- Get your cable car ticket at Hoang Lien cable car station
- Marvel at the impressive view of Hoang Lien Son Range and Muong Hoa Valley's natural landscapes
- Explore the various temples and spiritual landmarks
DescriptionIf you're looking to conquer Fansipan Mountain, dubbed as “the Roof of Indochina,' then the Sun World Fansipan Legend cable car is the best way to do it. Riding on one of the world's longest cable car, you will be amazed by the magnificent views of the mountainous northwestern part of Vietnam. You will have the chance to visit spiritual attractions such as The Enlightenment Path of Thanh Van, Bao An Zen Monastery, and Bich Van Zen Monastery.
IncludesCable car ticket to Sun World Fansipan Legend
- - Free of Charge: travelers under 100 cm in height (Infant) - Child Ticket: travelers 100 - 140 cm in height (Child) - Adult Ticket: travelers over 140 cm in height (Adult) Tickets are based on height, please be advised that guests who do not meet their ticket's height requirements may be denied entry into the park without refund - Voucher is only valid for selected dates
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,049,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today