My Guide Website?
Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour349 Reviews
Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Phu Quoc and snorkel at 3 different spots in the Gulf of Thailand. Marvel at the marine life and coral formations, and enjoy an onboard lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dalat: Countryside Tour with Silk Village & Elephant Falls
- From Sapa: Waterfalls, Trekking and Tribal Villages Tour
- Hoi An: Private Transfer from/to Da Nang Airport
- Ho Chi Minh: Private Can Gio Mangrove Forest Day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet
- Snorkel at 3 spots at Buom Island, Gam Ghi, and May Rut Island
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board and get some time to relax
DescriptionBenefit from morning pick-up at your hotel Phu Quoc (free around central) and journey to the southern tip of the island to meet the friendly crew as you board a boat. Then, set sail for the best snorkeling spots in the area, and stop at 3 wonderful islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Make your way to Buom to swim and snorkel with the colorful marine life for an hour. Continue to the island of Gam Ghi to explore the coral gardens and admire the amazing reefs up close. Enjoy a lunch and fresh tropical fruits prepared by the crew, and then head to May Rut Island to swim in the tropical waters. Cruise slowly back to the harbor and get some time to relax on board the boat and top up your tan. Drop anchor back at the harbor, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel at the end of an amazing day.
IncludesRound-trip transfers by van and boat (free around central) Guide Lunch on board the boat 1 bottle of mineral water Snorkeling mask and fins rental
- Unfortunately, fins are not available in children's sizes. We will apply a 10% surcharge during the holiday period. Please contact me before booking if you book after 5:00 PM as the tour may not be available the next day. Ms. Phuong: +84 849 383 999 (Text Message/Zalo/Whatsapp)