My Guide Website?
Sapa: Private Trekking Tour to Local Villages with Lunch
Discover the beauty of Sapa on a trekking tour through rice terraces, corn fields and local villages. Meet the local tribes and learn about their way of life.
- Admire views of rice terraces and natural scenery
- Meet the local tribes and learn about their traditions
- Enjoy a relaxing and educational private tour
- Discover the less explored areas in Sapa
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Sapa Town, you will depart for the small village of Chapa. From here, start a mountain hiking trail to Black Hmong village, a small settlement hidden away from civilization. Enjoy views of the rice terraces and corn fields along the way. Stop for lunch with a local family. After lunch, you will get the chance to explore around Black Hmong. Discover the authentic lifestyle of the two largest local tribes in Sapa, the Red Daos and the Black Hmong minorities. Be impressed by their traditional dress, which is hand-made and passed down from generation to generation. Enjoy a green tea served by the locals. The guide will then tell you about the traditions and culture of the local tribes. You will then be transferred back to Sapa Town.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Lunch Entrance fees Transportation Water Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sapa Town (if option selected)
- This tour is suitable for those that are comfortable with trekking. Basic fitness is required.
- This is an ideal tour for nature lovers and those who are interested in heading off the beaten track.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,198,800Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today