My Guide Website?
Hoi An Countryside by Electric Scooter20 Reviews
A unique eco-tour experience exploring Hoi An’s captivating countryside on a comfortable electric scooter. Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a peaceful ride through the beautiful countryside on our 100% environmentally friendly electric scooter
- Kick back and relax in style at a beautiful beach lounge located on one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam
- Go off the usual tourist trail to have genuine interaction with local people who will tell you about their daily lives
DescriptionYou will be met by our tour guide at your hotel and transferred by electric car to our parking lot where you learn and get familiar with how to ride on Electric Scooter. We head toward Cam Nam village to experience some hidden gems and charismatic locals of the daily life on this beautiful island. We make a visit to a boat repair yard to see and understand how hard work is involved in maintaining a fishing boat. We then take a short drive through the zig-zag village roads and make an en-route stop at a local family chapel to have a brief understanding of the spiritual and religious beliefs of a traditional Vietnamese family. Our next visits to local hand-make products from Hoi An: Lanterns and Leather workshops where to can have a DIY or a customized one. Before brunch break at a local café by the riverside, we make another stop at a stall overlooking Hoi An Ancient Town and Thu Bon River, we visit a rice cracker place to see how the rice cracker is being processed and have a bite on-site of this popular snack. Afterward, keep going on our drive cutting through beautiful rice fields to Tra Que Village, where people planted herbs and vegetables organically by compost fertilizing from river weeds. By the end of the tour, unwind at a stunning beach lounge of An Bang Beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean with a refreshing drink. ** Please join us in minimizing plastic waste for environmental protection by carrying your own reusable water bottle or you can use our bamboo water bottle.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel All visits One drink at each visit (water, soft drink, coffee, juice, local beer), snacks Travel insurance English speaking guide
- Children from 4 years onwards are allowed to join the tour upon request by the parents or legal guardian
- Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children
- Children up to 5 years old will be free of charge
- Minimum age for self-drive is 16 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (except South Hoi An area)