My Guide Website?
Hoi An By Night, Boat Trip and Foot Massage
Walk around the old town and surrounding residential areas to experience real local food. You can enjoy authentic foods, beautiful sunset from a rooftop cafe in the old town, and a lovely boat ride.
- Taste an authentic Vietnamese street food
- Enjoy the stunning sunset views from one of the two only rooftop cafes in Hoi An's Old Town
- Take a relaxing boat trip along the picturesque Hoai River
- Engage in a local traditional bingo game in the old quarter
- Chill out at a night market and explore local street delights
DescriptionHoi An is a most vibrant and lovely city in Vietnam, especially at night. When the sun goes down, the lights ignite and the old town turns into a romantic backdrop. Throughout this tour, you can enjoy local speciality, drink Vietnamese coffee and watch the beautiful sunset from the horizon. Next up on your experience, you will take a boat trip on the Hoai River. You will have a great chance to see the Hoi An town, with gorgeous views of landscapes on small boats. Then, walking around the streets, you will be able to note that the atmosphere becomes completely different. You can later head to the Hoi An night market, where you can admire the beauty of more than a thousand lanterns and varying delicious street food. Joining a Hoi An by-night tour truly enables you to enjoy this city in one of the most memorable and remarkable ways possible! Important information - We only watch the sunset on nice, sunny days. Sometimes, due to bad weather or monsoon or rainy days, we will NOT see the sunset. - Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered. Please tell us if you can eat the fish sauce and eggs
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Dinner Bottle of water 1 beer Boat trip 15-minute foot massage
- Detail 4.30 PM: Meet up at the meeting point Enjoy an authentic Hoi An local speciality 5.30 PM: Enjoy the gorgeous sunset panoramic view of Hoi An and Vietnamese coffee 6.00 PM: Take a short boat trip along Bach Dang River and enjoy the view 6.30 PM: Chill out at a night market and explore local street food 7.15 PM: Play local traditional game 7.45 PM: Relax with a foot massage 8.00 PM: Tour ends