My Guide Website?
Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave with Lunch & Limousine bus16 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour to the beautiful Mua Caves, the ancient capital Hoa Lu and Trang An. Explore the water caves and historic places such as Suoi Tien, Cao Son temples by boat.
- Climb up to the top of the Mua mountain for panoramic views of Tam Coc
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu with the Dinh temple dating back to 17th Century
- Boat trip in Trang An and explore water caves and historic sites along the river
DescriptionTake a guided tour of the Mua Caves, the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, and Trang An. Feel the spirit of many shrines and temples like King Dinh Temple, trek up to the summit of Ngoa Long mountain, and take a peaceful boat ride along the Ngo Dong river. Start with pickup at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Travel by shuttle bus ad journey through the beautiful countryside until you reach Ninh Binh province. Arrive at the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu. The site was once the capital of the region. See the various shrines and temples such as King Dinh Temple. After Hoa Lu, travel to Mua Cave and start a trek up to the summit of Ngoa Long mountain. Once you reach the summit enjoy a beautiful view of the valley below. After working up your appetite on the trek, enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant. Next, take a 2.5-hour sampan boat trip operated by a local rower. Sail gently along the Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of the Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages. See the Trang An caves of Vang cave, Lam Cave, Dai Cave and historic sites. Returned to your hotel in Hanoi at approximately 7:30 PM.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter Round-trip transport between Hanoi and Ninh Binh All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the itinerary Complimentary bottles of water on the bus Decent lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisines English-speaking tour guide during the trip 2.5 hour Sampan boat trip in Trang An Dinh temple visit in Hoa Lu
- This trip includes biking and climbing activities
- This trip has a flexible departure time. It is suggested (according to the itinerary) the best departure is at 08:00 AM. If you would prefer another time, please let the supplier know when booking