My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Phu My Port
Join this private Cu Chi Tunnels tour to not only admire one of the most unique underground networks in the world, but also to experience life in the tunnels. You will be able to understand the hardship, as well as the fighting spirit of the Cu Chi.
- Discover the history of Vietnam
- Learn more about the hardships, patriotism, and tenacity of the Vietnamese people
- Understand the fighting spirit of Cu Chi locals
- View command centers and booby traps
- Explore the local region
DescriptionThe Cu Chi Tunnels are the well-known tunnels system that contributed to the great victories of Cu Chi troops. Visitors from all over the world come here to see the tunnels which are connected to each other like a miniature underground village. Throughout this tour, you can discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels and crawl through the narrow tunnels which were all crafted by hand during wartime. You can later watch a short documentary film about the Cu Chi Tunnels during the war, which will help you gain more knowledge of Vietnam's history, tradition, and culture. Later, you will taste local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war, including boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea. You will also have the chance to explore the local region, enjoying the beauty of the countryside on the way with rubber tree plantations and jungle sightseeing. Towards the end of your tour, you will visit a spontaneous countryside wet market and try some fresh tropical fruits.
IncludesFree pick up and drop off at Phu My Port Private car with AC Helpful English-speaking tour guide Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels Bottled drink Lunch at a local restaurant
- All private tours are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on time constraints
- At the end of the private tour, the local supplier always makes sure that you return on time to board your cruise ship
- Port service is included for a fee of 25USD per person (your guide and transport will go inside the port, right to your cruise ship for pickup and drop off)