My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Street Food and Sightseeing by Motorbike47 Reviews
See the sights of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the local street food scene on the back of a motorbike. Drive down small alleys to discover local restaurants and watch how the delicious street food snacks are cooked.
- Visit an apartment in the oldest district of Ho Chi Minh City to see how the locals live
- Explore the small alleys of the city center by motorbike
- Sample delicious street food such as beef noodle soup, Vietnamese pancakes, and coffee
- Learn about the different religions of the Chinese at a local temple
- Discover the different markets of China Town
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel or other pre-arranged location, and then set off by motorbike to explore the different cultures and cuisines of Vietnam like a local. Make your way to District 3 and visit an old apartment to see how the locals live in the city's oldest neighborhood. Continue to the large flower market and marvel at the variety of flowers on sale. On the morning and afternoon tour options, explore one of the biggest the World’s China Town in District 5 and discover the motorbike market, Chinese lantern market, and Chinese medicine market. Stop at a typical temple showcasing the religious cultures of the Chinese. Then, go to a floating market in the heart of old Saigon. Instead of coming to Chinatown where local people have finished their business after a long day, on the night food tour, your tour guide will take you to enjoy some more Vietnamese food in busy local restaurants. Drive through the Saigon Old Mafia Area where is a big food paradise nowadays.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel Local guides Motorbikes, helmets, and ponchos All food and drinks on the tour Small gift Travel insurance Photos
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Leave your valuable items at your hotel
- Arrive with an appetite and let your guide know if you have any food allergies in advance