My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Hidden Gems City Scooter Tour4 Reviews
Explore Ho Chi Ming by scooter with an excellent English-speaking guide. You will visit non-touristy places that you don't find on internet such as the burning monk monument, the oldest coffee shop in town, the oldest condo, and several markets.
- Visit some lesser-known landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City
- Try authentic Vietnamese coffee and learn how to make traditional coffee
- Enjoy an authentic local dish
- Learn more about the local life style
- Ride on the back of a scooter
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, your tour will begin with a visit to the burning monk monument. From there you will visit the oldest condo in the area, where you will learn more about the local lifestyle. Next you will visit the oldest coffee shop in town, where you will be able to enjoy some authentic Vietnamese coffee. Following that, you will visit the Ho Thi Ky Flower Market and the Khmer Market. You will then pass by the Tan Thanh motorbike accessories street, as well as Soai Kinh Lam Fabric Town. Towards the end of your tour you will encounter the Thien Hau Temple, before enjoying some local food (such as banh trang nuong or Banh Xeo). At the conclusion of your experience, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Scooter, fuel, a driver, and a helmet English-speaking guide Food and drink as listed in the itinerary Personal expenses Gratuities
- You should wear comfortable clothes
- Please leave important items at your hotel
- Morning tours run from 8:00AM to 12:00PM, afternoon tours run from 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now