My Guide Website?
Hanoi Old Quarter: 1-Hour Cyclo Tour29 Reviews
Enjoy this 1-hour cyclo tour as your driver pedals behind you, showing you the highlights and photo spots of Hanoi.
- Explore the city with ease as your driver pedals your cyclo behind you
- Take photos of Hanoi's highlights
- Observe the unique architecture of the Old Quarter
DescriptionAfter departure from the meeting point, which heads out once every hour, sit back and relax with your driver pedaling you from behind. Enjoy an unobstructed view, and take plenty of photos. The Old Quarter, with its unique architecture from the French colonial times, is the heart of Hanoi and is home to many city highlights. Observe the Dong Xuan Wholesale Market, Joseph Cathedral Church and the Opera House. Take in the beautiful view from Hoan Kiem Lake for the perfect photographs of the city. Ride with the cyclo at the perfect pace to enjoy some of the 36 shaded streets of this historic district. Admire the products made and sold on each street, such as sugar, bamboo, leather or silver.
IncludesCyclo Driver Tips Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- You may take a mask to protect you from the pollution of Hanoi
- The tour operates every hour
- If you want to have 2 people on 1 cyclo please advise in advance
- If your hotel is located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi you can be dropped off at your hotel
- The cyclo driver cannot speak much English so communication may be limited but you will get a feel for local life
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now