My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh: Mekong Delta Private Full-Day Trip6 Reviews
Experience everyday life in the rural villages of the Mekong Delta and visit My Tho and Ben Tre province on a private sightseeing tour from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Explore the canals of the Mekong Delta by boat
- Visit some of the local villages to explore on foot or by bike
- Sample local produce, such as coconut candy and tropical fruits
- Marvel at the green rice fields on the way to My Tho
Descriptionpick-up and drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and then travel towards the rural communities of the Mekong Delta. Pass green rice fields on the 1.5 hour to My Tho, where you will board a motorized boat and cruise along the River. Make your way pass by some islets arrive at one. Explore the village on foot and enjoy some tropical fruits as you listen to traditional folk music performed by the islanders. Join in with their daily activities and soak up the atmosphere of the natural surroundings. Get served lunch in an orchard garden before continuing along to Ben Tre province, visit a shop that makes coconut candy. Relax in a hammock or take a bike ride around the island before the drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Guide Transportation by motor boat and small rowing boat Bicycle Vietnamese lunch Entrance fees Tropical fruits, honey tea and coconut candy Bottle of mineral water Cool tissue
- Entrance fees are included
- Bicycles are available for use and are included in the price
- Cool tissues will be provided
- Beverages, tips (optional)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,883,900Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today