My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Trekking Tour in Sa Pa with Homestay16 Reviews
Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains and Muong Hoa valley on a 2-day tour from Hanoi. Spend the night at a homestay of the ethnic minority people and get some time to explore Sa Pa.
- Spend the night at a mountain homestay in Ta Van village
- Meet the different ethnic minority groups of Sa Pa
- Learn about traditional culture and see local activities
- Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of Muong Hoa valley
DescriptionLearn about the ethnic minority people of Vietnam on a 2-day trek through the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Spend the night at a homestay and more. Day 1: Hanoi – Sa Pa (L, D) Journey towards Lao Cai past rice fields and peaceful scenery. Arrive in Sa Pa and take a walking tour to visit the local market and meet ethnic minority Black H’mong and Red Zao people in their traditional costumes. Trek through the Muong Hoa valley after lunch. Brave the suspension bridge to Y Linh Ho village, where you can watch the H’mong people go about their daily lives. Continue up the mountain to Lao Chai village, and then check into your homestay, where you can learn about the mountain life of the Dzay ethnic minority people. Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sa Pa – Hanoi (B, L) Trek from Ta Van village and see the terraced rice fields, small hamlets and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Continue to the Red Zao village of Giang Ta Chai and get beautiful views of the Muong Hoa River. Continue uphill to visit a handicraft center in Hau Thao village, where the H’mong and Zao women gather to exchange skills. Meet the children and teachers of a local school before driving back to Sa Pa. Get some free time to explore the market and town center before taking the bus back to Hanoi.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats Tissues and 2 bottles of water per person for both bus journeys Transportation by modern bus with experienced driver in Sa Pa English-speaking escort Local guide in Sa Pa Meals (1 x dinner, 2 x lunch and 1 x breakfast) All entrance tickets to sites indicated 1 night at a homestay with basic single bed, hot water, mosquito net and blanket Insurance on board the bus Beverages Travel insurance VAT Personal expenses Items not mentioned above
- Drop off in Hanoi will be at the office on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings
- The trek is 9 kilometers long and not recommended for older guests or children
- Please note, the facilities at the homestay will not be the same as a hotel
- Bring warm clothes and a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sa Pa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude, Sa Pa is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in Vietnamese dong as the banking system in Sa Pa doesn’t always function well. US dollars, euros and Australian dollars are accepted
- Please bring any medicine you require in case of illness
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now