My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Luxury 5-Star Lan Ha Bay Cruise7 Reviews
Settle into a fabulous suite on a cruise of Ha Long Bay. Make the most of your vacation with luxury amenities with kayaking, swimming, cooking class, and fishing.
- Discover the beautiful Halong and Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy with swimming or kayaking in beautiful Bay
- Enjoy a cooking class demonstration onboard
- Relax in a luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Take part in a variety of optional activities
DescriptionDay 1: Start with pickup from your hotel in Hanoi. Arrive at Tuan Chau pier and board the boat. Enjoy the buffet lunch while the boat is cruising towards North East of Ha Long Bay. Cruise next to the Dark and Bright Caves, the ideal place for you to get up close to Ha Long Bay by bamboo boat or kayak. Then enter a less populated area at Tra Bau - Lan Ha Bay. Select the option to discover Ba Trai Dao Beach, which is ideal for kayaking and swimming. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the green emerald water. Onboard you may join a cooking demonstration as you learn about Vietnamese dining culture. The chef and staff will instruct you in making a traditional dish from Vietnam. Enjoy happy hour at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset. Sit for a deluxe dinner made with the freshest ingredients in a sophisticated space with elegant French neoclassical style and traditional oriental touches. Admire the beauty of the bay at night. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant. Day 2: Rise early in the morning for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Enjoy breakfast at the restaurant while continuing the cruise. Take part in a kayaking tour in the Ao Ech area, before checking out of your cabin. Brunch will be served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck. Return to Tuan Chau Marina for your transfer back to Hanoi.
IncludesEnglish speaking tour guide Luxury cruise through Halong Bay – Bai Long Bay All meals aboard Kayaking Cooking class, Tai chi Bamboo boat ride Sightseeing fees Deluxe cabin with A/C Welcome drink
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023 If the cruise is overbooked, another cruise of the same class or free upgrade higher class