From Hanoi: 2-Day Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise with Kayaking11 Reviews
Explore Bai Tu Long Bay on a luxury cruise vessel, on a 2-day tour from Hanoi. Visit a traditional fishing village, go squid fishing, and spend overnight on board.
- Spend overnight on a ship furnished in the style of a classic Vietnamese junk
- Cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay, the legendary Gulf of Tonkin
- Enjoy activities such as kayaking, rowing a bamboo boat, and squid fishing
- Savour the delicious fresh food served on board
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi to Bai Tu Long Bay (L, D) After pick-up from your hotel, start the 3.5-hour drive to Hong Gai tourist wharf where you will check in. At 12:15 PM you will board the boat, listen to a cruise briefing and receive your room key. Savor a delicious lunch as you sail further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village. Here you can choose to take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng fishing village, or kayak through the village with the help and instruction of a guide. Return to the boat as the sun starts to set to enjoy the happy hour at the bar. Lounge on the sun deck while a cooking demonstration is given. After dinner, you can socialize with other guests, go night squid fishing, or just relax. Singing and dancing activities are available until 10:00 PM. Spend overnight on board in the Cong Do area. Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay to Hanoi (B, L) Start your day with early morning Tai Chi on the sundeck. Catch the morning view of seascapes as you drink a cup of tea or coffee and have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. After you have visited the cave, you will check out of your room and leave your luggage in the reception area. Head back to the harbor and have early lunch on board. Disembark the ship at around 12:00 PM. Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi, where you will be dropped off at approximately 4:30 PM.
IncludesWelcome drink Overnight accommodation on board (twin or double room) Activities mentioned in description Hotel pick-up and drop off Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle with a bottle of water Meals as per itinerary Additional drinks Personal expenses and gratuities Single supplement ($40) Surcharge on December 24th and 31st ($30 per person)
- There is a compulsory single supplement, to be be paid upon arrival on board
- A surcharge of $30 per person applies for tours on December 24th and 31st
- Please bring your original passport, swimwear, sunglasses, insect repellent, and a credit card or cash
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice
- For safety reasons it is highly recommended that passengers with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy, people that are overweight, and those aged over 80 years old do participate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability