My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Full-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour6 Reviews
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at beautiful Hinduism-inspired temples and watch a fantastic Cham ceremony, which has been practiced for centuries.
- Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the architecture during an enlightening My Son tour
- Marvel at beautiful Hinduism-inspired temples and learn how they came to exist in a Buddhist country
- Watch a fantastic Cham ceremony
DescriptionYour full-day tour will begin with a 50-kilometer ride from Da Nang to the captivating Cham temples of My Son Sanctuary, a must-see area for history buffs. Upon arrival there will be plenty of time to tour the temples and spot headless statues, whose upper bodies are currently behind glass at the Louvre in Paris. You'll then watch a fantastic cultural performance, which has been practiced for several centuries. Unlike a half-day tour, this full-day tour will leave you with ample time to explore around. After exploring the temple site, you will be issued a break to stop for a tasty local lunch. Following your break, you will return back to your Da Nang accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Da Nang Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water
- This is a small-group tour
- Considering that entrance fees and lunch are not included in this tour, please bring some cash with you
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations • The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time