My Guide Website?
Cu Chi Tunnels Small Group Tour
Explore a relic of the Vietnam War in 2-hour drive from HCMC, and journey through a chapter in Vietnamese history on a tour of the network of underground rooms used by the Viet Cong during the war.
- Explore an underground system of rooms, hospitals and weapons factories at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Benefit from a small group tour Spend more time in a destination, so you can explore, soak up the atmosphere, relax and unwind at your own spe
- Sample the steamed cassava with salt that the Viet Cong lived on during the Vietnam War
- Practice your shooting skills at a firing range
- Learn about an extraordinary chapter in the history of Vietnam
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, depart for the suburban district of Cu Chi approximately 1.5 hours drive by bus. Watch a short video presentation about the history of the Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about the harsh life the Vietnamese people endured during the Vietnam War. Explore a section of the subterranean system where the Viet Cong set up base as a hideout from their enemies during the war. Following your guide’s instructions, journey through some of the zones of the tunnels to investigate the underground kitchens, bedrooms, field hospitals, storage facilities, weapons factories and command center. Crawl through the dark and tight spaces to experience what life was like first hand. Taste the wartime staple food of the Viet Cong with a dish of steamed cassava with salt and some special tea. Go to a shooting range for the optional chance to fire a gun of your choice from the available options. Purchase some ammunition to discover what is like to fire an assault rifle, before driving back to Ho Chi Minh City for drop off at your hotel.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned van, as per the tour program Pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City English-speaking guide Entrance fee Mineral water (1 bottle per person)
- The tour is not suitable for customers with heart conditions or the physically disabled
- This is a small group tour of 12 people per group