My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Sapa Hill Tribes 2-Day Tour by Overnight Train51 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Sa Pa on a 2-day 3-night trekking tour from Hanoi. Experience the everyday lives of the Dzay people and the H’Mong, Black H’Mong, Red Dzao, and Tay hill tribes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Vietnam’s diverse ethnic minority cultures from your experienced guide and the people you meet in villages along the trek
- Meet members of the H'Mong, Black H'Mong, Red Dzao and other minority peoples
- Learn about traditional lifestyles among the rice terraces of the Hoang Lien Son mountains
- Travel from Hanoi on board an air-conditioned sleeper train
- Enjoy sweeping views of verdant rice fields and forests
DescriptionExperience an authentic, timeless way of life among the hill tribes of the Hoang Lien Son mountains on a package tour of 3 nights - 2 days tour to Sapa, traveling on the overnight sleeper train from Hanoi. Options with savings for a shared cabin for 4 persons or a luxury private cabin for 2 persons. Take treks along old buffalo tracks, and get eye-catching views of the terraced rice fields. Encounter friendly locals in scattered villages, and learn more about a lifestyle that the everyday stresses of modern life has yet to touch. Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai Transfer from Hanoi on the overnight sleeper train to Lao Cai. Relax onboard the air-conditioned train (4 beds in 1 cabin. A private option is available), and arrive refreshed at approximately 6:00 AM the next morning. Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa (Breakfast/Lunch) Following a pick-up from Lao Cai Station on arrival, transfer to Sa Pa on the dramatic mountain roads of the Hoang Lien Son range. Check into your hotel (Sapa Legend Hotel) on arrival in Sapa town center, and freshen up before breakfast. Then, start a walking tour to the hill tribe village of Cat Cat, home of the H'Mong minority people. Discover H’Mong villages nestled in the valley, and meet some of the hill tribes going about their daily lives. Learn about their traditional cultures and meet local families. Return to your hotel in Sapa for your overnight stay. Day 3: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa - Lao Cai (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Following breakfast at your hotel, embark on a lovely trek along the buffalo trails of the surrounding hills. Pass several tribal villages, including Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to the Black H'Mong and Dzay minority peoples. Marvel at the spectacular scenery, inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can ever meet. Once on the valley floor, appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valley, walled by the multi-layered rice terraces and scattered villages. Return to Sapa to have dinner. Free time walking around the city centre a while before transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station for the return train ride to Hanoi. Tour services end at Hanoi Train Station, from where you can easily catch a taxi to hotels in the Old Quater.
IncludesRoundtrip night train Transportation by air-conditioned car Shared tour Shared or private cabin (depending on option selected) Sapa hotel or Tavan homestay accommodation (depending on option selected) Private guide for Cat Cat village trek (if option selected) Meals Entry fees
- A representative will collect you from your hotel at least 01 hours before the scheduled train departure; please be in the Train Station at 120 Le Duan, Hanoi by 21:00 to exchange the Tickets ready to train depart at 22:00.
- Please bring warm clothes, especially between November and March, along with trekking shoes and a raincoat
- Please note, hotel early check-in is at 1 PM and check-out at 12 PM (this is the latest available check-out time)
- Please try not to travel with large luggage