My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ha Long and Lan Ha Bays 2-Day Cruise with Meals208 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting cruising experience in the amazing Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Embark on an extraordinary adventure with kayaking and swimming through the Dark and Bright Cave in the Tra Bau area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail around the limestone karst mountains, islands and caves of Lan Ha Bay
- Cruise on board a luxury cruise boat
- Explore the stalagmites and stalactites of grottos
- Practice Tai Chi as the sun rises
- Relax on deck and enjoy the views
DescriptionDay 1: 08:15 – 08:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi the Old Quarter 11:45 – 12:00 Welcome to V’Spirit Cruises lounge at Tuan Chau International Harbor and complete check-in procedures. 12:00 Transfer to V’Spirit Cruises by a tender boat. 12:30 Embark V’Spirit Cruises and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to cruise briefing and safety introductions. 13:00 Have lunch at The Dawn Restaurant while cruising from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay. 15:00 Explore the Bright cave on a traditional rowing bamboo boat with locals. 17:00 Join a cooking demonstration to get to know Vietnamese cuisine and create your own special flavors. 17:30 – 18:30 Enjoy a Sunset party while waiting for twilight over limestone islands. Take the chance of HAPPY HOUR to have your favorite drinks. 19:00 Dinner at the restaurant. Fine dining setting with degustation expedience will create your memorable moments. 21:00 Enjoy evening views of the bay on the top deck. Optional: Try your luck with squid fishing. Day 2: 6:30 Start a day with a Tai Chi session, enjoy the fresh air and watch the sunrise on the bay. 7:00 Have a light breakfast on board. 7:30 Explore the Tra Bau area by kayaking, get closer to the rocky islands and admire the stunning nature of the bay. You have chance to kayak pass by a hidden temple of the fishing villagers if weather permits. 8:00 It’s time for swimming and water activities, immersed in the green water of the Bay with floats. 9:00 Return to the cruise, check-out. 9:30 Enjoy brunch at the restaurant while cruising back to Tuan Chau port. 11:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. 15:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi the Old Quarter. CABIN CHECK-OUT: 09:00 AM NOTE: • The time in the itinerary is relative. The specific time will be announced by the Tour Guide during the trip. • Itineraries may be changed without prior notice due to weather condition, tidal levels.
IncludesA round trip transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter area Welcome drinks Cruise as per itinerary and program Entrance and sightseeing fees English-speaking guide Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner Kayaking Insurance Taxes and service charges
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and program are subject to change when necessary or due to bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in
- Please remember to bring a swimsuit, sunglasses and insect repellent
- If you have special dietary requests, please inform before departure
- All cabins on this cruise have a private balcony
- Compulsory surcharge for Gala Dinner for Christmas's Eve, New Year's Eve, and Lunar New Year Days is USD40 per person; the clients pay directly to the tour guide on board.