My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch20 Reviews
Escape Hanoi and discover Ha Long Bay, the Ha Long Warf, Titov beach, the Sung Sot, and more, on a day cruise. Enjoy swimming, kayaking in the blue waters, and discover the hidden caves.
- Feel the warm sunshine and the cool breeze while cruising along Ha Long Bay
- Explore the shimmering stalactites embodying unique shapes of the Sung Sot cave
- Uncover the stunning beauty of the Luon Cave while kayaking on the blue water
- Enjoy a sunset party on the boat with red wine, cake, fruits, and more
- Spend some time in the water or trek to the Titop peak for panoramic views
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day trip to Ha Long Bay and get immersed in the beauty of the stone mountains, caves, sandy beach, and more. Board a vehicle from the hotel and enjoy a scenic drive through the green fields. Arrive at the Tuan Chau Habour and cruise through the turquoise waters and amazing rock formations. Soak in the beauty of the surroundings while enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch on board. Next, you will continue to explore the beautiful Sung Sot cave. Admire the shimmering stalactites embodying countless strange and unique shapes. Take a kayak or bamboo boat to spend some time in the water and discover the stunning Luon Cave. Feel the warmth of the sunshine as you pass by Titop island. Take a refreshing dip in the water or trek to the Titop peak for photos with a panoramic view of the bay. Relax for a while before going back to the boat to enjoy a sunset party with red wine, french fries, cakes, and fruits. After reaching Ha Long harbor, the driver will transfer you back to Hanoi.
IncludesPick up and Drop off at the meeting point in the Hanoi Old Quarter area Entrance fee tickets Food A small bottle of water English-speaking tour guide Drinks (red wine) Kayak or bamboo boat
- You will get a full refund if the tour is canceled due to bad weather