My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch249 Reviews
Enjoy a unique rowing boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex, savor a buffet lunch, visit Hoa Lu ancient capital, explore Mua Cave, and take in stunning panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Climb up to Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
- Savor delicious local and asian foods during a buffet lunch
- Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tràng An
DescriptionTravel in an air-conditioned van from Hanoi to Hoa Lu on this day trip to uncover the ancient temples of Dinh King and Le King. Savor local flavors with a buffet lunch and travel by boat on the Trang An river admire stunning natural scenery and visit the Trang An cave complex. Start your tour with hotel pickup in the early morning and depart for Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit the Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple from the 10th century, and hear about the heroic histories of these two Kings during the Chinese Wars. At around midday, sit down for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, before you head to Trang An Wharf to take a boat trip along Trang An Stream. Visit Trang An cave complex, including Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, and marvel at the scenery of mountains and rivers. Then, head back to Trang An wharf to board the luxury limousine, and visit Mua Cave. Climb 500 stone steps to see all the way to Tam Coc, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. Finally, hop back onto the bus to return to Hanoi, arriving back in the early evening.
IncludesWelcome drink Pickup and drop-off Boat trip to Trang An Entrance fees as per the itinerary Live guide Buffet lunch 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day 1 traditional hat
- Please note, the tour itinerary and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide full name, mobile phone or their email addresses, the tour operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the tour operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sports activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
- Wearing shorts into the temple is not allowed