My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Two-Day Sapa Tour with Fansipan Peak Visit49 Reviews
Travel by express bus from Hanoi to Sapa on a 2-day tour. Explore Cat Cat village and take a cable car up to Fansipan Peak – the Roof of Indochina.
- Trek to Cat Cat village and meet a Black H'Mong family
- Take a cable car to the top of Fansipan Peak
- Explore the town of Sapa during your free time
DescriptionEnjoy a 2-day tour from Hanoi to Sapa, visiting Cat Cat village and taking a cable car up Fansipan Peak – the Roof of Indochina. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (Meals: lunch, dinner) Depart Hanoi for Sapa early in the morning. Stop for short breaks in Phu Tho Province and Lao Cai city before arriving in Sapa town. Be greeted by a representative in Sapa and enjoy lunch with local Vietnamese dishes. In the afternoon, trek to Cat Cat village, the home of the Black H’Mong people. See the Cat Cat Waterfall and the hydrofoil constructed by the French during the 19th century. Visit a local H’Mong family and learn about their culture and customs. Then, trek back to Sapa for dinner. Spend the night in a hotel in Sapa. Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Hanoi(Meals: breakfast, lunch) After breakfast, transfer to the cable car station. Your driver will help you buy your cable car ticket. Then, take the 20-minute cable car ride up Fansipan by yourself. Admire the spectacular scenery, visit the pagoda, and climb the 600 steps to the peak, known as the Roof of Indochina. Return to Sapa and have lunch at the hotel. Enjoy time to explore Sapa on your own before boarding the sleeper bus back to Hanoi.
IncludesRound-trip bus ticket between Hanoi and Sapa Round-trip ticket for the cable car between Sapa and Fansipan Double/twin room in a 3-star hotel (twin-sharing basis) 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast Entrance ticket to Cat Cat village Trek from Sapa to Cat Cat village and back Local guide for Cat Cat only Transfer from hotel to cable car station and return
- Be sure to bring warm clothes, a scarf, and a hat as the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold from September through March. Due to the altitude, it can be foggy from December through March
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, and insect repellent are also recommended
- Remember to bring any needed medication with you
- You should bring cash in Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes does not function well; U.S. dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars are accepted in Sapa
- There is no guide on the 2nd day, only a driver
- The sleeper bus has berths for 1 person and separate cabins for 2 people
- The type of bus being taken cannot be confirmed until the day of departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,400,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today