My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Overnight Sapa Tour by Luxury Transfer85 Reviews
Discover the beautiful area of Sapa on an overnight tour from Hanoi. Travel by 9-seater limousine from Hanoi and trek to various minority villages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the mountainous landscapes en route to Sapa
- Enjoy treks to Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages
- Learn about the cultures of the ethnic minorities living in the Sapa area
DescriptionHead to Sapa on a two-day guided trip from Hanoi. Enjoy an overnight stay in the mountains of northern Vietnam, trek to ethnic minority villages, experience local culture, and try local cuisine. Day 1: Transfer from Hanoi to Sapa - Cat Cat village (L,D) - Morning: A limousine will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at around 7 AM, then mak the 6-hour drive to Sapa. Make 2 stops for restroom breaks and to have a light meal if you're hungry. Upon arrival in Sapa, enjoy lunch at a restaurant and then check-in to your hotel and rest until the tour guide picks you up to start the trek. - Afternoon: Start trekking down to the south-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy time in the surrounding area. On the way back, enjoy transfer by van to your hotel. Freshen up before dinner - Evening: Eat dinner at around 6 PM and take free time to explore the charm of Sapa by night. Enjoy roasted corn and baked eggs beside a charcoal fire or go shopping. - Spend the night at a 3 or 4-star hotel in Sapa depending on the option selected. Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D) - Morning: Have breakfast in the hotel. And then 6km down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. - Enjoy a cooking class and lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes. - Afternoon: around 2 PM, go back to your hotel and pack your things. Say good bye and prepare to leave Sapa. Get in the limousine back to Hanoi at 2:30 PM. - Evening: around 9-10 PM get dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi. ***Kindly note that there will be local ethnic people try to accompany you the whole trekking way in order to ask you for money or sell local items with high price. Please ignore them and stick to the guide. This has been a pressing matter in Sapa, yet haven't been solved by the authority. We're truly sorry for this inconvenience in advance!
IncludesRoundtrip luxury transportation between Hanoi and Sapa Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Old Quarter Area Local transfers in Sapa with drivers English-speaking guide in Sapa 1 dinner 2 lunches 1 breakfast All entry tickets to sites mentioned Deluxe room with a mountain view at a 3 or 4-star hotel (depending on option selected)
- If you're a solo traveler, kindly note that there will be an extra cost for a single supplement
- On day 2, if you do not want to do the long trek the tour leader will organize a visit to another place. You will be responsible for all tickets and transportation fees
- Older people should not do the long trek (9 km) as it is challenging and dangerous in case of rain
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and a hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September-March
- Due to the altitude in Sapa, it is sometimes foggy from December-March
- Bring cash with you in Vietnamese Dong, as banking systems in Sapa sometimes do not function. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Bring medicine with you although there are some chemists in Sapa if you become ill