Hoi An: Ticket to Palao, A O Show, Teh Dar or The Mist
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a stunning show at Lune Performing Center in Hoi An
- Experience a unique blend of traditional and modern Vietnamese culture
- Be amazed by daring and athletic acrobats
- Listen to unique Vietnamese music played on tribal instruments
- Stunning show at Lune Performing Center Hoi An with its iconic lunar-culture-inspired big top that can be admired all the way from Hoi An Ancient Town
- A unique way to experience Vietnamese culture on Mekong Delta of The Mist, Sounthern coast in A O Show and tribal life on Central highland in Teh Dar
- Be amazed by the spectacular acrobatics and athleticism of this bamboo circus-like show
DescriptionLune Performing Center Hoi An with its iconic lunar-culture-inspired big top that can be admired all the way from Hoi An Ancient Town, this venue not only carries Lune Production’s vision in upholding South East Asian nation’s cultures, but also creating a whole new destination where heritage, art and culture converge, promising to give locals and Hoi An visitors unforgettable memories. The name ‘A O’ derives from ‘Lang Pho’, which means ‘village and city’. The show depicts the charming beauty and cultural richness of Vietnamese life in the countryside, in contrast with the nation’s racing urbanization. The show is a unique mix of bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, contemporary dance, and theatrical visual art. The live music echoes Vietnamese Southern work songs. All in all, this beautiful blend of genres creates a unique stage language, which well captures the essence of Vietnam’s fascinating culture. Teh Dar invites audience on a venture into the enchanting world of Vietnamese highlanders. Wild animal hunts, moonlit romance, jungle's tales of death and reincarnation, are all recreated with stunning bamboo cirque, daring acrobatics, and hypnotizing melody from exotic tribal instruments certified cultural heritage by UNESCO. Meaning ‘going in circle’ in the highland tribe K'ho's tongue, Teh Dar embrace and preserve beautiful and diverse Vietnamese tribal cultures. As the artists keep inspiring, the circle of tribal life keeps going, the cultures shall remain. Palao show - a soulful dance carrying Cham spirit and culture, rendered in contemporary stage language. Some 20 artists sing, dance, and play traditional Cham instruments. Various-sized terracotta pots of several meanings, and signature white-colored costumes make a bold statement of Cham culture. Humanity and togetherness are core values embraced in Palao.
IncludesTickets to the show Complimentary drink Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and additional beverages Guide
- E-ticket holders must arrive 45 minutes before show time in order to exchange the e-ticket for a Theater Pass.
- Theater doors will close 15 minutes before show time.
- Only the quantity of guests stipulated on the e-ticket will be admitted into the performance. All group members must check in together to exchange the e-ticket for a Theater Pass.
- The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the theater. Food and drinks brought from elsewhere are not permitted.
- Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area. Seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, A O Show management will not refund the difference in ticket price.
- Show is not suitable for children below the age of 5.
- Please respect the seat number allocated to you on your Theater Pass.
- The children rate is applied to those from 5 to 12-years-old and under 1.4 meter in height.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300