Ho Chi Minh and Cu Chi Tunnel Tour from Phu My Port
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the fascinating underground bunkers at the Cu Chi Tunnel
- Learn about the country's history at the War Remnants Museum
- Visit a local family home and rubber tapping facility
- Experience all of Ho Chi Minh City's Highlights
DescriptionMeet your private English-speaking guide at your port and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to your first stop, the impressive labyrinth of war tunnels, also known as the Cu Chi Tunnels. Experience how Viet Cong fighters used ingenious techniques to remain safe during the war. Visit a nearby household to get a taste for a local, more traditional, way of life. Meet the friendly homeowner and watch as she makes rice paper, and see how rubber is produced. Drive to Ho Chi Minh City for a tasty simple lunch such as famous Pho or Banh Mi to fuel up before seeing the city highlights. Continue to the War Remnants Museum which is a powerful reminder of the horrors of war and the impact it can have on an entire nation. Get access to unique footage of the war from a different perspective and discover the turbulence and destruction the Vietnamese suffered and subsequently overcame. Although some scenes are upsetting, this museum offers a fantastic insight into the perseverance and determination of the Vietnamese. Then, follow your English speaking guide as we explore stunning landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, General Post Office, Opera House, City Hall, and the former CIA Headquarter building. Marvel at the French colonial architecture which provides a powerful reminder of the turbulent history of this beautiful country. Your guide will return you to port in plenty of time for your departure.
IncludesAll entrance fees All taxes Fully air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited bottles of water English-speaking guide Lunch Gratuities Personal expenses
- All private tours are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will return on-time to board the cruise ship
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, light jacket, flashlight or torch
- Please dress respectfully, knees and shoulders should be covered at all times
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please inform the local supplier beforehand
- All private tours are approximately 8 hours, or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will return on-time to board the cruise ship
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Private Evening Cyclo Tour with Water Puppet Show
Visit Hanoi and take a leisure evening tour around the city's French Quarter on a cyclo. Get to see all the highlights of the Old Quarter, including Hanoi Opera House and6 ReviewsFrom ₫1,279,500
Dai Nam Amusement ParkBinh-Duong, Ho Chi Minh City
An amusement park where you can have fun in different attractions or spend the day in the water park or zoo................