Halong Luxury Full Day Trip – Limousine Van & Expressway
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the limestone islets of Ha Long Bay in a small group tour
- Take the cruise overnight, to the historical and cultural core of Ha Long
- Indulge with a Vietnamese lunch and afternoon tea break
- Travel by limousine van
- Visit Sung sot cave, in the center of Halong bay
DescriptionDepart Hanoi and journey by new limousine van to the limestone karst formations of Ha Long Bay. Upon arrival, board a boutique junk boat and sail across the emerald waters. Get a warm welcome from the crew and avail of the services of a guide, supported by audio guides for non-English speakers. Feast on a lunch of fresh seafood and Vietnamese dishes as you make your way to Sung Sot cave. Marvel at the amazing stalactite and stalagmite formations up close. Make an optional stop at the water cave of Hang Luon, where you can explore by kayak or bamboo boat for a small additional fee. Return to the pier for afternoon refreshments before the drive back to Hanoi.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (if you book the transfer service) • English-speaking guide Audio guide system for non-English speakers (Korean and French) • Entrance and sightseeing tickets • Lunch on board the boat • Visit to the mountain cave of Sung Sot • Afternoon refreshments of fruits and snacks • Insurance Transportation by luxury limousine van ($15 per person from Hanoi) • Optional kayaking and bamboo boat at Hang Luon cave ($5 per person) • Additional drinks
- If you choose the option: 'meeting in Halong bay, no transfer from Hanoi', it will not include the limousine service from Hanoi
- If you choose the option: 'from Hanoi with shuttle bus service', please provide the tour operator with your hotel address at lease one day before the tour date
- Pick-up in Hanoi is from at 8:00 AM with arrival at Ha Long Bay at approximately 11:30 PM. There will be a short stop on the journey to Ha Long Bay so that you can stretch your legs and enjoy refreshments. The return journey to Hanoi departs Ha Long Bay at 5:30 PM. There will be a short rest stop on the return journey, with an estimated arrival time in Hanoi of 7:30 PM
- For instant assistance, please contact to the tour operator's hotline/viber/kakaotalk/what'sapp: +84986859879
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300