Halong Bay: 2-Day Imperial Legend Cruise with Cooking Class
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Halong Bay on a cruise by traditional junk boat
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine on board
- Take in a beautiful sunset and sunrise from the boat
DescriptionYou’ll travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay for this 2-day cruise. Board a traditional junk boat to discover the spectacular beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy meals on board, savoring the tastes of Vietnam, and take advantage of the leisure activities on offer. Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner) Enjoy breakfast at your Hanoi hotel before being picked up at around 08:00. You’ll depart soon afterwards, and arrive at Tuan Chau port at noon. Once you have checked in for the cruise on a traditional junk boat, you’ll sit down to a seafood lunch as you cruise through the most beautiful parts of the Bay. Later on, you’ll have the opportunity of kayaking in tranquil blue waters alongside limestone cliffs. You can even enjoy a swim, weather permitting. A sunset party will be held on the upper deck in the late afternoon before you savor a special dinner cooked by a professional chef. In the evening, you’ll have free time for leisure activities. Day 2: Halong Bay –- Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch) After admiring the sunrise and enjoying breakfast, you’ll visit the Surprise Cave – the most beautiful of all in Halong Bay. Join in a cooking class and then enjoy a farewell lunch before disembarking at Tuan Chau port at around 11:15. You’ll be transferred back to Hanoi by bus, arriving at around 17:00.
IncludesRound-trip bus transportation from Hanoi Double/twin Sharing cabin on the boat with air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom All meals on board Bottled water in the cabin Welcome drink Admission and sightseeing fees Cooking demonstration English-speaking guide Tour itinerary could change due to the weather condition Kayaking and swimming could be cancelled due to the weather condition and non refundable Other beverages Gratuities (optional) Personal expenses Visa arrangements
- You must register with the cruise at least 24-hours in advance: registration requires your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and visa expiration date. A valid passport is required at check-in
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A vegetarian option is available (please advise when booking if required)
- Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour itinerary could change due to the weather condition
- Kayaking and swimming could be cancelled due to the weather conditions and non-refundable
- AC turns on from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Cabin check-out at 9:30 AM
- Passengers are advised not to bring large luggage for convenience (luggage can be stored at your hotel)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Private Evening Cyclo Tour with Water Puppet Show
Visit Hanoi and take a leisure evening tour around the city's French Quarter on a cyclo. Get to see all the highlights of the Old Quarter, including Hanoi Opera House and6 ReviewsFrom ₫1,279,500
Dai Nam Amusement ParkBinh-Duong, Ho Chi Minh City
An amusement park where you can have fun in different attractions or spend the day in the water park or zoo................