From Hanoi: 2-Day Ha Long Bay 5-Star Honeymoon Package
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Indulge in romantic dinner at a private candlelit table
- Spend a charming night in a cabin with a bathtub, honeymoon cake, sparkling wine and seasonal flowers
- Enjoy a luxurious shared limousine transfer from Hanoi
- Explore the islands and caves of Halong Bay
DescriptionOn the first day, start with pick-up from your hotel in the Hoan Kiem district of Hanoi and head to the cruise harbor in a luxury shared limousine transfer. Once you have arrived, board the ship and it will set sail as you sit down for lunch in the luxury restaurant on board, enjoying the beauty of the canals on the way to Ha Long Bay. Then check in to your beautifully decorated cabin. You will arrive at the Light and Dark Caves, where you can kayak or enjoy a bamboo boat ride. Return to the cruise boat and swim near the ship. Afterwards, get back aboard to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a sunset party. Take part in a cooking demonstration to learn about Vietnamese cuisine. Then you will enjoy a romantic dinner with cocktails at a private candlelit table, while light music is played. After dinner, choose to learn how to fish squid or relax in your room. You will stay overnight on board. On the second day, wake up early in the morning for the sunrise and join a 6:00 AM tai chi class, then enjoy a buffet breakfast. Check out of your cabin and visit Cat Ba Island. You will see Trung Trang Cave, one of the most beautiful caves on Cat Ba island. Return to the boat and enjoy lunch as the boat sails back to harbor. Disembark from the boat and return to the port, where the luxury limousine will be waiting to transfer you back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi at approximately 2:30 PM, where the trip ends.
Includes2-day Ha Long Bay cruise Entrance fees and sightseeing fees Return limousine transfers from Hanoi 1 night in an air-conditioned cabin with private balcony and bathtub 1 honeymoon cake Seasonal flowers 1 bottle of sparkling wine English-speaking guide Welcome drink Candlelit dinner 2 cocktails with dinner 2 lunches 1 breakfast Tai chi session Kayaking or bamboo boat trip Cooking demonstration Night squid fishing Free Wi-Fi Gym facilities Service charges and travel insurance Surcharge for dinner on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve ($50 for adults and $25 for children) Gratuities Spa and massage services Additional beverages and personal expenses All other services not stated in the inclusions
- Please note, cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- All passengers should provide passport details including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date to the local tour provider. The local tour provider will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- The cruise can cater for food restrictions. If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local tour provider in advance
- Unfortunately guests with disabilities are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Travel documents are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as a passport and visa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............