Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta: Full-Day Small-Group Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Cu Chi tunnels – one of the most famous historical heritages in Vietnam
- Gain a better understanding of how revolutionary soldiers lived and fought in the tunnel under harsh conditions during the war time
- Take a boat trip along Mekong River and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the southern Delta region
- Enjoy folk music performed by the locals
- Taste tropical fruits
- Gain a greater understating of the Southern Vietnamese and their daily life
DescriptionFirst, be picked up from your hotel and after about 1.5 hours, you will reach Cu Chi tunnels. On arrival, through a short video, you are given an introduction into how the Cu Chi Tunnels were made and how the Vietnamese people suffered the hardships during the period of war. Be taken to discover the remaining area and a part of the tunnel network which embraces special living areas – kitchens and bedrooms side by side, and martial facilities – weapon factories, storage, command centers, and field hospitals. Additionally, learn about dangerous traps and hidden trap doors inside the maze-like tunnels for the guerrillas’ security purpose during the wartime. Interestingly, taste special tea and cassava which was once the everyday food of the former Vietnamese guerrillas. Have lunch at a local restaurant and then visit My Tho city. Take a leisurely cruise along Tien River. After, pay a visit to a coconut candy mill, a family business, then be taken down the small canals by wooden sampans to soak up the pleasant atmosphere of the river region. Savor seasonal fruits, take a sip of honey tea and get a sense of Southern Vietnamese folk music through music performed by the locals. You will return to Ho Chi Minh City at approximately 7:00 PM.
IncludesAir-conditioned car/van/minibus Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Dist1, HCMC English-speaking tour guide Boat trips in Mekong Delta Entrance fees 1 lunch at a local restaurant which offers Vietnamese cuisine Fruit and honey tea 2 bottles of mineral water Travel insurance VAT Personal expenses Optional gratitudes Pick-up from hotels not centrally located in Dist, HCMC
- The pick-up time is between 6:45 AM and 7:15 AM from your centrally located hotel
- For hotels outside the city center and District 1, please meet at 220 Đề Thám, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- For the centrally located hotels in District 1 where the tour operator can not pick-up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the tour operator for support. In more detail, they are not allowed to pick-up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street, Le Duan Street, Nguyen Binh Khiem Street
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hanoi Food Tasting ToursTay-Ho-District, Hanoi
The most interesting venue to learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisines and more..................
Migola TravelDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
All kinds of individual or private tours can be booked with this travel company. Customized or pre-arranged are both an option...................