My Guide Website?
Lan ha Bay Luxury cruise day trip, kayaking, swimming, bike3 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Lan Ha Bay on this day trip from Hanoi. Take a luxury cruise, admire the views, swim, kayak, biking and enjoy delicious lunch onboard, returning to Hanoi at the end of the day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- An exclusive one-day journey from Hanoi to Cat Ba and Lan Ha Bay awaits
- Luxury cruise features spacious areas, a chill rooftop bar, two restaurants
- Unique route unveils the wild, untouched beauty of Lan Ha Bay
- Ignite your adventurous spirit with kayaking, swimming and more
- Professional & enthusiastic team
DescriptionLan Ha Bay is famous the world over for its natural beauty. Visit Viet Hai Villages, said to be one of the most amazing Villages in Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island, waking, biking through the villages to experience amazing rural life, then kayak and swimming at the Tai Keo Cave all in one day before returning to Hanoi. Set off from Hanoi and head to Lan Ha Bay, stopping for a break along the way. Upon arrival, there will be a welcome and safety briefing before you start to discover the area. Enjoy a buffet lunch served onboard lunch (Buffet lunch is served for group from 40 guests). Passing Cai Beo ancient fishing village - constantly appears with floating houses lying along the mountainside. You will be surprised at the peaceful beauty of this 7,000-year-old village. Visit Viet Hai ancient villages where you will take electric car/bicycle to the ancient Viet Hai Village. Experience a unique fish-foot massage, stroll through well-preserved traditional houses, or engage in conversations with local residents for a truly memorable experience. Kayaking and swimming at the Tai Keo cave: Our Captain and Tour Guide will choose the best stop for the group to experience interesting activities: Swimming in the middle of the sea, boat- jumping, sliding down from the top deck to cool water, kayaking,…(We highly recommend that you wear a life jacket when swimming/ kayaking/playing with water slide…for a safe journey) Then, get back on the boat and return to the harbor, admiring the amazing sunset and views along the way, enjoy a small party onboard. Once the boat docks, get back on the bus and return to Hanoi.
IncludesRound trip transfer Ha Noi – Cat Ba Island Vietnamese/ English speaking guide on boat Welcome drink Entrance ticket, sightseeing ticket Lunch on cruise Experienced and professional tour guide Kayak, swimming Free 1 bottle of water
- We can pick up from all hotels & address in Hanoi old quarter around 7.00am. If you stay in Hanoi old quarter, but don't see your hotel/address in the list - No worries, you can choose any hotel option that you can see just to finish the booking, then we will come to pick up. If you don't stay in Hanoi old quarter, you can come to Hanoi opera house 01 Trang Tien street at 7.00am or office at 106 Trần Nhật Duật, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi at 7.20am to get on the bus Customers need to contact us before the trip as soon as possible to confirm the booking & pick up information, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/ whatsaap/ zalo number +84987998219 (24/7)