My Guide Website?
From Da Nang: Full-Day My Son and Hoi An Tour4 Reviews
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son and explore its archaeological ruins in a lush valley. After a traditional lunch, explore the ancient town of Hoi An. Admire its varied architecture, industries, and local spirit.
- Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom's ruins that date back to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beauty of the lush valley surrounded by towering mountains
- Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
- Discover the elements of Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese culture and architecture in Hoi An
DescriptionChoose from a shared or private experience to visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day: the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, and the ancient town of Hoi An. Begin your guided day trip with hotel pickup from Da Nang and start with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son. This fascinating archaeological site was constructed between the 7th and 13th centuries. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, admire the dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries. After exploring this area with your guide, you’ll head to Hoi An to enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch. In the afternoon, discover Hoi An by foot. This historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th centuries, is now a beautiful city that cannot be missed while touring the Southeast Asian region. While walking through the city, you’ll make a few stops: visit Hoi An’s colorful local market, ancient houses, Assembly Halls, manufacturing workshops, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. You’ll also see local residents raising silkworms and producing silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry. At the conclusion of the tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Da Nang.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance Hotel pickup and drop-off from Da Nang
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.