My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day & 1 Night Halong Bay Tour279 Reviews
Experience the limestone karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay in luxury aboard a 4-star junk boat cruiser. Immerse yourself in the everyday lives of the locals and get spectacular views from Ti Top Island.
- Experience the limestone karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay with different amazing shapes: Dog, Head, Duck, Swan and Fighting Cock
- Enjoy kayaking in emerald water or bamboo boat at Luon Cave area
- Impress yourself with a spectacular view of the whole bay from Titop Island
- Visit Surprise Cave – the largest one of Ha Long Bay
- Participate in a short cooking class where you can make Vietnam spring roll
DescriptionExperience the stunning landscapes of Ha Long Bay aboard a 4-star junk boat with an onboard cabin on a 2-day 1-night cruise from Hanoi. Learn how to make spring rolls and fish for squid at night. Visit some of the limestone karst islands and marvel at the rock formations of the caves. Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Overnight on-board From 8 to 845 AM, get picked up from your hotel and depart to Ha Long Bay. The bus journey will take around 2.5 hours. Stop en route around 30 minutes at a rest stop. Embark aboard at Tuan Chau International Marina and get a refreshing welcome drink as you check into your cabin. Enjoy an onboard cabin with an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, big windows, and a sea-facing balcony so that you can view Ha Long Bay even from your bedroom. Get access to a hair dryer, wooden hanger, slippers, and complimentary water bottles. Then, cruise amongst the limestone rocks of Ha Long Bay and feast on fresh local seafood. Sail to islets such as 'Dog Head' and 'Swan' and pass the floating village of Ba Hang. Next, explore Luon Cave by a bamboo boat and get some time to swim at Ti Top Island. Watch the sunset from the sun deck of the boat before dropping anchor for the night. Go on a night squid fishing adventure after dinner, or just relax in the bar. Day 2: Halong - Hanoi Wake to stunning views of Ha Long Bay and take a guided tour of the stalactites and stalagmites of Surprise Cave. Pass the islands of 'Fighting Cock,' 'Incense Burner' and 'Stone Dogs' on the way back to the harbor. Watch a demonstration on how to make spring rolls and enjoy lunch before your arrival. Board the bus for the return journey to Hanoi, with an estimated hotel drop-off at around 3:30 PM.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide All entrance fees Bamboo boat trip or kayaking Demonstration on how to make spring rolls Drinking water in the cabin (2 bottles) Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner) Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Hanoi Old Quarter) Accommodation on board (2 people sharing a Double or Twin Cabin) Taxes
- Bring your original passport for registration
- Notice to supplier by email or tour guide on travel date your food requirement if you are a vegetarian on diet or allergic to some kinds of food
- Have light luggage for 1 or 2 nights. However, in case that you will not come back to Hanoi any longer, you could bring all your luggage
- Bring your camera and phone (keeping them dry yourself)
- Have shorts/ light clothes for climbing, visiting the cave, kayaking and swimming
- Contact tour tour guide for any assistance when you are on the tour
- Towels, shampoo, toothpaste & brush, comb, toilet paper in the bathroom and towels for your swimming will be provided
- Free Wi-Fi will be offered but the connection in the bay is sometimes not good
- A surcharge of $40 USD will be required to be paid in cash if you need 1 private cabin for you only (solo traveler)
- In case of any cancellation due to bad weather or other tour operation, you should directly contact GetYourGuide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,425,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today