My Guide Website?
Sleeper Bus Hanoi - Ha Giang & Morning Layover at Hostel9 Reviews
Convenient and Comfortable Sleeper Bus transfer from Hanoi - Ha Giang with a Morning Layover and Breakfast at our hostel in Ha Giang City.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience a comfortable and scenic sleeper bus journey from Hanoi to Ha Giang
- Enjoy a morning layover at our hostel for rest and relaxation
- Indulge in a delicious complimentary breakfast to start your day in Ha Giang
- Convenient pickup from hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel/hostel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 7:30pm pm and the bus will leave Hanoi at 8:30 pm. You will arrive in Ha Giang city at 3:30 am and check-in at our hostel for a few hours of rest. Itinerary: Pickup from hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter between 7:30-8 PM. Transfer to the bus station by shuttle bus. Board the sleeper bus to Ha Giang, departing at 8:30 PM. Enjoy a peaceful night's sleep as you travel towards your destination. Arrive in Ha Giang city at 3:30 AM. Check-in hostel for a few hours of rest and relaxation. Wake up to a delicious breakfast served at the hostel. Continue your adventure in Ha Giang with renewed energy.
IncludesSleeper bus transportation from Hanoi to Ha Giang Hotel pick up & drop-off in Hanoi Old Quater Morning layover at a hostel in Ha Giang Breakfast included at the hostel
- The journey duration is approximately 7-8 hours, subject to traffic and road conditions. The morning layover at the hostel in Ha Giang provides a few hours of rest before continuing the journey. Hotel pickup is available from hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter, and if you're staying outside the Old Quarter, please make your way to the activity our office - Chestnut Travel at 3rd floor 8 Trang Thi street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi The activity operates daily, rain or shine. The length of the Vip Cabin on the sleeper bus is 180cm. This spacious cabin is provided in Vietnam.