My Guide Website?
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, Tam Coc & Bich Dong Pagoda Tour24 Reviews
Enjoy a day tour of the most beautiful destinations in Ninh Bình, including Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, and the Bich Dong Pagoda. Take a sampan boat ride and paddle through the beautiful countryside.
- Pass through the capital of Hoa Lu and visit the ancient Dinh King temple
- Climb 500 steps to the top of the Mua mountain to see spectacular views
- Savor the bright flavors of Vietnamese food at a bungalow beside Tam Coc river
- Feel the cool breeze as you cycle the peaceful country roads to Bich Dong Pagoda
- Enjoy a refreshing sampan boat trip on Tam Coc river and admire the landscape
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Drive to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and then continue on to visit the King Dinh Temple. Next up, discover Mua Cave Cave and enjoy a mountainous overview from the top. Savor a set lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a bungalow beside Tam Coc river. After lunch, enjoy a Sampan boat trip through the three emerald water caves on the beautiful river and admire the countryside landscape. Cycle through the peaceful country roads to Bich Dong Pagoda and spend some time here before you return to Hanoi.
IncludesAir-conditioned limousine bus Round trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter Complimentary cold water bottles (on the bus) All entrance and sightseeing fees Set menu lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine Boat trip on Ngo Dong River Bike Professional English-speaking tour guide
- • Children under 5 years old: Free of charge, other expenses are paid by parents • Children from 5 to 8 years old: 50% discount on adult rate • Children over 8 years old: charged as adult rate • Families with 2 children from 4 to 8 years old: charged as adult rate • Cancellation on tour: Non-refundable • Cancellation within 12 hours: 50% of the total purchase amount • Cancellation before 1 day: Fully- refunded