My Guide Website?
From Sapa: Waterfalls, Trekking and Tribal Villages Tour78 Reviews
Head 30 minutes out of Sapa Town to 2 beautiful waterfalls and Tram Ton Pass before beginning a 4-hour trek along a secluded trail from Ban Khoan. Enjoy breathtaking views and the chance to learn about the life of local tribes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Silver Waterfall and Love Waterfall in the Hoang Lien National Park
- Trek for about 4 hours through rice paddies and tribal villages, and meet the Hmong and Red Dzao people
- Eat a picnic lunch with the locals as you learn more about their cultures and way of life
DescriptionAfter meeting your local guide and driver, head about 30 minutes out of Sapa Town to visit the Silver Waterfall, Love Waterfall and Tram Ton Pass. Explore the area before leaving for the traditional village of Ban Khoan. From there, begin your trek. The trek, about 4 hours and 15 kilometers (9.3 miles), takes you along mountain trails and through remote tribal villages. Enjoy amazing views of the surrounding rice paddies, and take plenty of photos as you learn about the unique cultures of the Hmong and Red Dzao people. Take a break for a picnic lunch before continuing the trek to the home of the Red Dzao tribe in Ta Phin Village. In the afternoon, meet your driver to begin the 30-minute transfer back to Sapa.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide All entrance fees Private car transfer Picnic lunch 2 bottles of mineral water per person
- Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes appropriate for outdoor activities
- Please bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a raincoat, sun hat and a small daypack with personal belongings
- If trekking from November to March, please wear warm clothes