Nha Trang: Night Tour by Rickshaw with Duca Show2 Reviews
When in Nha Trang one thing that you should do at least once is take a cyclo ride. Soak up the atmosphere as you slowly cruise in your cyclo and stop for a fruit shake or ice cream during a memorable evening.
- Discover Nha Trang on this city tour by cyclo, the iconic method of traditional transport in Vietnam
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Vietnam during the Duca Show in Nha Trang
- Take a walk on the bridge to see the fishing village and a panorama view of Nha Trang at night
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel at 5:00 PM and transported to the city of Nha Trang, where you can explore the simple and peaceful Nha Trang City while traveling along Tran Phu Street. During the tour, go beyond the beachfront and discover the fascinating city center. Not only will you explore the city, but you’ll get to do so as part of an enjoyable and relaxed cyclo ride. View the outside of the Stone Church. The cathedral was established by the French priest Louis Vallet in 1928, and then enter the main hall to see the Gothic’s architecture. After, take a minute to sightsee outside the Ponagar Temple. The Temple was built by the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang Ino Ponagar. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang use this place for prayers and worshipping. Take a walk on the bridge to see the fishing village and a panoramic view of Nha Trang at night. Next, visit the popular Dam Market and enjoy the best local Vietnamese food. After 2 hours exploring Nha Trang city, enjoy the traditional show where you can learn about the rich history and culture of Vietnam during the Duca Show in Nha Trang. It combines traditional and contemporary dance, and you will get to know everything about the country from the peoples' struggles to defend their independence to the bustling present-day culture. Stare in awe at the professional dancers with intricate costumes as they let you see every inch of Vietnam without leaving the room. This is a performance you will not regret watching.
IncludesPick-up and drop off service by pedicab All transportation Cyclo ride fare Experienced English-speaking guide All entrance fees Street food dinner including local Vietnamese food Bottled water Coffee Tissues and water Service charges and government tax Other drinks not listed Gratuities (optional) Other personal expenses
- Please present your confirmation of service to the guide before boarding
- Please bring swimwear, towels, sunscreen and a hat
- Depending on your location, there is a surcharge of $20 per person if your hotel is far away from Nha Trang City, such as Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, or Amiana Resort
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now