My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Motorbike Street Food Tour with Local Students723 Reviews
Visit places where few other tourists go, including back alleys and markets, with a genuinely local guide. Try the most authentic street food in Saigon while exchanging stories with locals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 5-6 of the best street foods in town, with 2 drinks and a dessert
- Visit non-tourist destinations through hidden alleyways by motorbike
- Travel with local student friends – friends don't lie, tour guides sometimes do
- Attain in-depth knowledge about local life and Vietnamese cuisine
- See 5 colorful districts of Saigon from the back of a motorbike
DescriptionSample 5-6 of the best street foods in Ho Chi Minh City, along with 2 drinks and a dessert, on a guided food tour. Visit the places where actual locals go with your guide and gain insights into Vietnamese culture. Sample must-have food and drinks, including banh mi, noodle soup, beer, and more. After pickup from your hotel by motorbike, you will have a chance to see the real Ho Chi Minh City away from the crowds of tourists. Stop at local street food hubs where locals gather and socialize. Explore and immerse yourself in the local culture in the craziness of Saigon's traffic and markets. Eat and sample 8 must-have treats in the city's back alleys. Warm up your taste buds with Bun bo hue beef noodle soup. Then, take a stroll, trying grilled pork with ride noodles on the way. Next, try the traditional Vietnamese banh mi sandwich before enjoying a refreshing sugar cane drink. Next, discover Vietnam's best culinary hidden gem: chuoi nuong grilled banana with coconut milk. Sample this traditional sweet and salty mix of tropical fruits and coconut milk sauce. Then, have a sit-down and relax, sipping a Saigon beer on the terrace of a local restaurant. Then, watch your banh xeo Vietnamese savory crispy pancake being made in front of you. Finally, finish off with the perfect treat, a sweet soup dessert. Be taken back to your hotel, having sampled the must-have delicacies of Ho Chi Minh and experienced Vietnamese culture with your student guide.
IncludesFree hotel pick-up and drop off (district 1 and district 3) 5-6 foods, 3 drinks and 1 dessert Motorbike and skillful driver Helmet and poncho Friendly English-speaking guide Accident insurance High-quality helmet
- The menu may change slightly depending on the day and time and availability of local food stalls This tour does not require a passport or ID card; please leave it at your hotel For easy pickup, send a message in Whatsapp