Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh One-Way Bus Ticket24 Reviews
Pick up a bus ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh without standing in queues by booking online.
- Travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh by bus
- Avoid queuing for your bus tickets
- Travel in comfort on the bus thanks to its air-conditioning
DescriptionAvoid the inconvenience of waiting to buy a bus ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh. Book online to skip this hassle and head straight to the bus. After making your booking, head to the office to collect your ticket without joining any queue. Then, hop onto a comfortable, air-conditioned bus at the meeting point, and make the journey to the destination in 6 hours. A visa for Cambodia is obtained at Moc Bai Border Gate.
IncludesBus ticket Toll fees Mineral water Travel insurance Personal expenses Cambodian Visa
- Departures at 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM
- The bus route is direct to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and does not return to Vietnam
- Travelers must be present at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure time to collect tickets and transfer to the bus station
- Travelers arrive in Phnom Penh after 6 hours from Ho Chi Minh City
- Travelers must have a Cambodian entry visa in order to enter Cambodia; failure to have one may result in denial of entry
- Travelers must pay $35 per person for the Cambodian visa and take 2 photos; your guide on the bus will help you to apply for it at the border
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability