Hanoi: Hang Mua, Tam Coc, and Bich Dong Pagoda Tour
Traveling in a small group, enjoy fantastic views of the Tam Coc rice field from the top of Mua Cave. Later, take a boating trip through Tam Coc before biking to Bich Dong Pagoda.
- Hike up to Mua Cave for great panoramic views
- Row on a sampan boat to the three limestone caves of Tam Cốc
- Ride a bike past the typical rice fields and mountains
- Visit the Bich Dong Pagoda, built around the top of a mountain
DescriptionBegin by being picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter Area, from where you depart for Ninh Binh. Your first stop is soon made at the Hang Mua tourism site, where you hike up the 500 steps of Mua Cave for great views over the neighboring rice fields and the river of Tam Coc. You then enjoy a special lunch of local food prepared by the hostess, such as soup, chicken with lemongrass, fried fish, and steamed rice. From there, experience life on the water as a local rows you by boat to the three impressive limestone caves of Tam Coc. You then see some of the local temples amongst the karst mountains and paddy fields, where the rice can turn the fields yellow during harvest. Finally, ride a bike among the rice fields and mountains of Tam Coc, visiting the Bich Dong Pagoda for about 45 minutes before returning to Hanoi where your tour finishes at around 7:00PM.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter area Set-menu lunch consisting of Ninh Binh specialty food All sightseeing and boat fees 2 bottles of water per person Bike rental Gratuities for the boat rower, guide, and driver Personal expenses
- The itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability